You are in the right place! Period. We are here to ride this rollercoaster with you - the ins, outs, ups and downs. We have created a box filled with all our faves that will help you navigate this new and exciting time - it does't have to be scary or embarrassing!
So.. What's in this Box?!
- Love Luna Teens First Period Bikini Brief in Black
- Love Luna Teens Washbag
- Little Miss Period Wetbag
- Little Miss Period Stories and Affirmation Cards
- 'Welcome To Your Period' Book
- Mindful Marlo Living Wheatbag
- Tea Tonic Control Cramps Teabags x 5
- Libra Regular Tampons 16 pack
- Libra Regular Pads 12 pack
- And Treats… because we all love treats!
Here's the details!
- Love Luna Teens First Period Bikini The Love Luna Teens First Period Bikini are specifically designed to fit tweens and teens, made in junior sizes for younger growing bodies. FIRST by Love Luna period briefs have 4 layers of absorbency and protection to guard against life's annoying and sometimes embarrassing situations. Absorbs 10-15ml (2-3 regular tampons) & can be worn on its own or as a backup. Only you know your flow.
- Love Luna Washbag Keep your period briefs and reusable pads looking their best with the exclusive Love Luna FIRST washbag for tweens & teens! “I am my own superhero”
- Little Miss Period Wet Bag The Wet Bag is here to hold your period briefs, menstrual cups/discs, reusable pads/liners, wipes, sanitiser, wash, pads and or/tampons! The Wet Bag is Waterproof and perfect for all of your Bloody Amazing Period Care. Giving you peace of mind when you are out and about - travelling, sleepovers, school, work! The Wet Bag is double zipped, with two seperate storage compartments - purposely designed that you can keep dirty and clean period care items seperate.
"Welcome to your Period" Book by Yumi Stynes and Dr Melissa King This little book is packed with honest advice on all the things you need to know: from what cramps feel like to whether you can feel it coming out, to what you should do if your pad leaks onto your clothes. Welcome To Your Period includes case studies, first-person accounts and questions from real teens (and answers from real experts – us!) so you can manage your period like a boss.
- Mindful Marlo Wheatbag Handmade in Australia from Australian grown organic wheat and 100% cotton covering.The wheatbags are a generous 38cmx16cm in size with enough wheat to mould to your body wherever needed. A wheatbag designed from original commissioned art by Australian artist Rach Jackson. They are also unscented to suit everyone and make the most perfect gift!
Libra Girl Regular Tampons First tampon? Designed for smaller bodies, they’re shorter and narrower. The Regular absorbency is perfect for those light – regular flow days, so you can feel TOTALLY protected.
Libra Girl Regular Pads For when your period isn’t a low-key touch of spotting or a crazy heavy flow, reach for our Regular absorbency pads. Consider these the go-to on days where it’s somewhere in the middle. Curved wings and our clever BodyFit® shape will keep your pad in place!
Feist Tea Co Period Tea Sample From mild discomfort and irritability to full on PMS and cramping that feels like your insides are being squeezed like a nearly empty toothpaste tube (go on, picture it!), whatever you experience along with your period, our PERIOD. blend is here to support you. The blend is packed with herbs that have been traditionally used to ease the discomforts of menstruation. Alfalfa Leaf: Relieving menopausal symptoms and cramping, high in antioxidants, folate and magnesium. Cinnamon Bark: Reducing menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms, high in antioxidants, lowering inflammation. Ginger Root: Antioxidant rich, anti inflammatory properties, reduces nausea. Lady’s Mantle Leaf: Anti spasmodic properties, stimulates progesterone production, assists in reducing hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety and mood swings. Lemon Balm: Can reduce anxiety, increase a feeling of calm and improve general moods. Red Raspberry Leaf: Loaded with antioxidants, contain fragarine which is a compound known to inhibit uterine activity by tightening the muscles of the pelvic region. Stinging Nettle Leaf: Cleansing properties, boosts metabolism and immunity, relieves joint pains and menstrual cramps.
- Treats! Just Because! x
And did you know? With each Little Miss Period box purchase, we will be purchasing a Share the Dignity period pack (on behalf of you!) to support someone in need. The period pack which has six tampons and two pads in it. The machine is there to help women, girls and those who menstruate. The period packs are placed in Dignity Vending Machines in areas where those in need will have access to them. Access to period products is a right, not a privilege - no one should ever have to choose between eating and taking control of their period. Share the Dignity will continue installing Dignity Vending Machines in public toilets, charities, homeless hubs, domestic violence refuges, community centres, hospitals, Aboriginal health services and low socioeconomic schools across Australia.
It has always been important to me to talk about puberty and periods with my daughter. She has just turned 12 and when I came across this box, I knew it was something that was going to help make the conversation easier for me, because conversations like this were never had when I was young. The box looked amazing when it arrived and came completely overflowing with everything she will need! I’m looking forward to us reading the book together. Thank you so much for creating such a fantastic product to help me and my daughter ♥️
Thank you so much. I'm so glad the Box has given you everything you need to prepare you and your daughter. It truly is a lovely conversation starter. You are both incredible!